Tuesday, November 30, 2010

BLEH Day :(

I dont know what is up with today but for some reason, i just cant seem to get over this overwhelming sadness that i am feeling these past couple days. I was able to squish that little bugger yesterday and the day before with a little help of alcohol, but damn!!! the little punk is persistent!. He reared his ugly pocked face today and sank his razor sharp claws on my chest and did not let go....

I didnt mean to be so downcast and negative, in fact i tried to cheer up some people i know who are also having a shitty day.... ironic how it's so much easier to analyze other people's problems and advise them on what they should do and such, but when it comes to dealing with your own personal demons..... it's tough man, I tell you!

Quoting Rogj, i wish i could go back to the day when my only problem were homeworks that were not done on time. And how to ask mom and dad for money so i can buy that cute little sticker that i've been eyeing for sometime. When cartoons were more interesting than boys, when i wear what i wear because i like it and not because i want someone else to like it on me, when make up was taboo and band aids are the best remedy for skinned knees... when magic was still real and people take care of me....

I try not to regret anything ive done. Ive done all of them because i don't want to wake up one day and wish that i did.... i wanna take chances.... i wanna go out and experiment....I wanna live... but in wanting to do so.... I have done a lot of things i am not so proud of as well....skeletons that i hide in my closet.... i guess that's the price i pay for wanting to be free.... for wanting to be ME.... Its the price i have to live with.....

No comments:

Post a Comment