Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Another day is done......

Well fellow bloggers, another day has passed, not that this day is any different than the one before. Nothing special happened..... well, having my boyfriend come pick me up from work is always special ^_^ and plus the fact that he finally went to have dinner with me and a friend at Rigga Road. Now most of you would think that there is nothing special about that, but the thing is.... my boyfriend is Local and works for the Government of Dubai who is always, and I mean ALWAYS in a Condura, and as such, needs discretion practiced at all times. Meaning.... no PDA (Public Display of Affection) no malling, no dining out, no bars, no liquor and no cigerattes and all other stuff that are normally "NORMAL and COMMON" to most people. So I think you would understand why having dinner at Rigga, one of the most crowded streets in Dubai, would be a BIG thing for me. I was practically beaming all the way home. He didn't stay long at the flat tho cause he have work early tomorrow. O yeah... he is also one of those rare Local guys who believe in practicing celibacy until we get married. You have no idea how frustrating this could be.....specially to someone who's as "active" as me. But I do love the guy and adore him beyond belief.... which is a huge puzzle to me as well so don't ask me why or how.....

So now I'm in bed listening to my room mate rant about her "complicated" love life and as much as I want to be sympathetic and listen to her love woes.... I am just not in the mood. On most days I don't mind her ranting about it.... (She rants about nothing else) but tonight is just too sweet for me. So I let most of what she is saying slip right pass me and I know I am being a bitch.... I would probably be remorseful by tomorrow, But I really am just not in the mood :( sorry sis.... One of them days you know. Besides, She don't need me to figure out and answer her dilemmas for her. She is old enough to know how to get herself in this situation. I am sure she knows how to get herself out of it as well.... She is a smart girl after all.

Eventually, she finally realized that i just am not interested, we both are now ready for bed. Good night fellow bloggers..... this nonchalant bitch is now signing of..... CIAO 6_6

No comments:

Post a Comment